Meeting #416 ` Sense of Humor `
Time: 18:30 - 20:00
Place: Dnipro, Voskresenska Street, 23, The Central Municipal Library (the Department of Literature in Foreign Language, 6th floor).
Questions for discussion:
practical joke – розыгрыш
fart – пукать
- Who is the funniest person you know? What makes them funny?
- Are you good at telling jokes? If not, why not?
- When you look for a boyfriend or girlfriend, are you attracted to men or women who can make you laugh?
- Are men funnier than women? Or vice versa?
- Do you laugh when other people suffer misfortune? Is it funny when someone falls over? When is it okay to laugh at another person, and when is it wrong?
- Laughter is the best medicine. What do you think about this idea?
- How do you feel about clowns? Scary or funny?
- Do you like stand-up comedy? (for example “Comedy Club”). Who is your favorite stand-up comedian?
- Is being funny a natural ability or can a person learn to be funny? How could a person become funnier?
- What is your favorite comedy movie? Can you recall a funny scene from the film?
- Who is the funniest actor or actress in the world? Would you see a movie just because that person is in it?
- Do you enjoy dark humor? Why do you think people sometimes want to joke about topics like death?
- Do you do silly things to amuse your friends? Give an example.
- Have you played a practical joke on another person? What did you do to whom?
- How do you feel about toilet humor? Are farts funny?
- How do you react if someone tells a bad joke? Do you laugh to be polite?