English Speaking Club-Osvita, Meeting #472 “Annoying Things”
Time: August 29, 18:30 - 20:00
Place: Voskeresenska St. 23, Department of Documents in Foreign Languages, Dnipro Central Municipal Library
1. Do you think you have habits that annoy other people?
2. Does it annoy you when people kiss in public?
3. Do you get annoyed when someone cuts in front of you when you are waiting in line?
4. What are some new pet peeves you have as a result of recent technology (i.e. cell phone use)?
5. What annoying habits does your best friend have?
6. Do you get annoyed when other people display bad manners? Give some examples.
7. What is the most annoying thing for you?
8. If something is annoying you, what do you usually do?
9. What are some things that car drivers do that annoy you?
10. Can you think of some things children do that annoy adults around them?
11. What does pet peeve mean?
12. Does it annoy you when people don't use the right punctuation?
13. What kind of people annoys you?
14. Do you think other people find you annoying? Why?
15. Who is the most annoying celebrity? Why?
16. Which is more annoying, being caught in the rain without an umbrella, or finding out you don't have enough money to pay for something you really need?
17. Is there anything about your teacher that annoys you? What will you do about it?
18. Does it annoy you when people don't use the right punctuation?
19. Do you think it is annoying if people can't or don't speak your language?
20. Which is more annoying, being caught in the rain without an umbrella, or finding out you don't have enough money to pay for something you really need?
21. What's the most annoying thing about your partner?
22. What's the most annoying catchphrase or cliche you can think of?
23. What annoys you about yourself?
24. Does it annoy you when people snore?